Features & Benefits
- Speedy & Productive
- Bonding most industrial materials in seconds, accelerates productivity, facilitate to build an effective assembly line
- Excellent bond strength
- Rigidly bonding most industrial materials
- 1-component type /
Cure at room temperature
- 1-component type, adhering firmly at room temperature; eliminate need for costly equipment and tools
- Solvent free
- No solvent contained; friendly to environment and human body
- Excellent insulator
- No conducting electricity, working as a reliable insulator
- Clear and transparent
- Beautifully finished with no color. Alteco accelerator enhances the non-whitening effect
- Wide range of choice
- From the low viscosity type to the gel form type, you can choose the most suitable one for your purpose of use, conditions and the circumstance of working place
|Metal||High bonding strength to metal adhesion / Chemical resistance||M、MR、MX13|
|General purpose||Plastic, rubber and metal||EE、E50、V2|
|Wood /porous material||Wood, ceramic, clay||W1、W200X、W500X、W1000X、W2|
|Hard-to-Bond||For EPDM or POM||D、Z125、88、Z114|
|Impact resistance||Good for metal adhesion / High impact resistance||CN2、CN4、CN6|
|High viscosity / Gel||Non-thread type / Gap filling for vertical surface||Z106, GEL, SPEED GEL|
|High-Speed||Surface insensitive / Range of viscosity available||EZ3、EZ20、EZ100、EZ300、EZ500、EZ800、EZ1500|
|High peel strength※||Rubber toughened / Higher heat resistance||Z200M、Z200H|
|Low strength※||1/2 bonding strength for temporary fixing||Z135|
|Low odor / Odorless||Low odor, less blooming / No odor, no blooming||Z28S、Z27、Z26/Z84、Z84X、Z84V|
|Artificial marble||Transparent or white color||EC200、EC600X、EC1500X、
|Heat resistance※||Better heat resistance||HI3、HI100|
|Flexible※||Shore D 40||T10、T100、T600|
●Above is typical grade only. We may select grades available upon consultation.
●Color additives are also available.
Alteco Primers and Accelerators expand the potential of cyanoacrylate adhesives
Using Alteco accelerator with a cyanoacrylate adhesive improves curing time, furthermore, facilitates bonding under harsh conditions. The accelerators also prevent the blooming – the white stain caused by redundant adhesive.
- Make curing time faster
- Head up or filling for bonding
- Enhance cure strength for porous and infiltrative materials like wood
- Prevent blooming caused by redundant cyanoacrylate adhesive pushed out of bonded surfaces
Primers for hard-to-bond materials
Applying Alteco primer in advance enables the adhering of hard-to-bond materials such as Polyethylene, Polypropylene, silicone rubber and various engineering plastics.
- Facilitating to adhere hard-to-bond materials like PE, PP, silicone rubber, EPDM, SPVC and others
*If you have problems of any hard-to-bond materials in production lines, just feel free to contact us by email or phone call. We will check the applicability of our primers and show you the solution.